CNC Machine Operator
Chilliwack, British Columbia, CANADA
As a member of the manufacturing team, the CNC Machine Operator is responsible for running the equipment at maximum capacity, managing processes, and meeting production goals. We are specifically looking for Operators who are willing to work afternoon (2PM – 10:30PM) or graveyard (10PM – 6:30AM) shifts.
Who You Are:
- Positive, respectful, self-motivated, responsible, organised, and reliable.
- A team player with excellent people skills and a “Get-It-Don”e attitude.
What You’ll Do:
- Load/un-load machines, while focusing on correct fixturing procedures.
- Develop knowledge of our current processes and procedures.
- Learn how to accurately use required gauges and measuring instruments.
- Running equipment at maximum capacity, manage processes, and meet production goals.
- Complying with all Quality and Safety principles and procedures.
- Actively maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of work areas.
- Must be willing to accept any necessary training in order to fulfill work duties.
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor.
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to read blueprint drawings.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate shifts through logbooks and daily handover meetings.
- Previous experience with CNC machines.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule (we are flexible).
Harmonic has been in business for 20+ years and currently manufactures parts for a variety of sectors including oil and gas, power sports, defence, and more. We have grown to become one of the largest CNC machine shops in Chilliwack, BC, with approximately 60 machines on the floor. Harmonic is always seeking continuous growth.
At Harmonic, we are thankful for the company culture our employees have created and continue to improve upon. Each employee is invested in the future of Harmonic and exemplifies our core values. What makes working at Harmonic so special? The transparency, authenticity, and integrity of the family owners who started this company and the passion of the employees they’ve selected to be a part of it.
Harmonic strives to love our people and the impact of this is twofold. First, we want to love our employees and make sure they have all the resources they need to succeed. We foster an exceptional work environment where employees are excited to come to work and carry that energy home with them at the end of the day. Second, we try our hardest to have a a similar, positive effect on the community around us.
Harmonic’s encouraging work culture helps employees thrive and grow on a professional and personal level. If you are looking for an employer who cares about your success as much as the companys’ and believe you can bring your best to Harmonic, we look forward to your application!